The Brain Resource Company (BRC) is a global leader in personalized medicine for the brain. In this podcast interview, BRC’s Executive Chairman Evian Gordon and I discuss:
- The similarities and differences between personalized medicine for the brain and overall
- The iSPOT study that focuses on biomarkers for depression and ADHD
- The importance of a standardized platform
- The business case for personalized medicine for the brain in pharmaceutical discovery and development
- How the next few years will unfold from a brain research standpoint
If you want to hear more from Evian, you can check out a video of his recent conference presentation at Stanford.