Explorys is a “big data” company that was spun off from the Cleveland Clinic five years ago. The company offers solutions for clinical integration, population health management, cost of care measurement and pay-for-performance contracts.
In this podcast interview conducted at the Center for Connected Health Symposium #cHealth14, co-founder and CEO Steve McHale and I discuss:
- What Explorys actually does
- The relationship between the company and the Clinic
- The 3 Vs of big data: volume, velocity, variability
- Whether further provider consolidation is inevitable
- (Big) garbage in (big) garbage out